our webpage... sorta...

Richard Lotz rlotz at u.washington.edu
Tue Dec 4 12:19:08 PST 2001

Ahh copyrights...

As a warning to logodesigners, the UW is very specific about how that logo
is used, there has to be a certain amount of white space around the logo
as a border and a lot of other problem, the NOC just had to run through a
bunch of loops for it. I believe the 'W' has fewer restrictions though.

Also, the BSD is copyright (it should be easy to get permision though),
and I'm not sure about the blowfish.

Just a thought but do we want to use the Nike designed logo? I don't
particularly care but it might just be something to thing about. It would
be really cool if we could find a "cartoony" husky that could fit in with
the style of the other characters.

In all a great job Chris! If only everything was GPL'd!

-richard