our webpage... sorta...

Ethan Merritt merritt at u.washington.edu
Tue Dec 4 16:42:00 PST 2001

On Tuesday 04 December 2001 12:19, Richard Lotz wrote:

> Ahh copyrights...

> Just a thought but do we want to use the Nike designed logo? I don't

> particularly care but it might just be something to thing about.

Indeed. My first thought was that a heavily commercialized version of
the UW logo designed by Nike just doesn't fit in the the spirit of linux.
Also I don't care for it on its own.

How about Tux in a UW letter-sweater/sweatshirt?

Ethan A Merritt merritt at u.washington.edu
Biomolecular Structure Center Box 357742
University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195
phone: (206)543-1421
FAX: (206)685-7002