Reminder: LUG Meeting Scheduled for Thursday December 6th

Richard Lotz rlotz at u.washington.edu
Tue Dec 4 23:25:40 PST 2001

Greetings all,

This a reminder that the Linux Users Group at the University of Washington
will be having its first meeting in over a year this coming Thursday,
December 6th 2001. The location is to be announced, though we will
hopefully have a conference room in the EE building. I will be at the
meeting location by 7:00pm, the meeting will officially start by 7:30pm.

Once the room is confirmed I will send out another email.

Rough Agenda:
19:00 Room open, and time for general chit-chat
19:30 Officer Introduction and Announcements
20:00 SeattleWireless talk by Ken Caruso and Richard Lotz
20:30 Wireless technology show and tell.
20:45 Questions/Discussion about SeattleWireless.
21:00 General discussion

This is only a rough estimate, I've add a lot of buffer time for each
section. Hopefully we can hash out some plan of action for the lug at this
first meeting. I'd love to know what people what from the group and what
we can do to make it better for the campus community. If you would to
present anything (short talk, maybe some announcements) to the group please
email me.

If you plan on attending the meeting please RSVP to
linuxug at u.washington.edu, I'm just curious how many people we should
expect. There is no obligation to RSVP, I just want to know if we'll get
5 or 25 people :)

-
Richard Lotz
LUG President