Room Confirmed (EEB403): LUG Meeting Scheduled for Thursday December 6th

Richard Lotz rlotz at u.washington.edu
Wed Dec 5 10:47:44 PST 2001

Greetings again,

Tomorrow's (Thursday, December 6th), LUG meeting will be held in the
Electrical Engineering Building room 403. We have a conference room on the
fourth floor of EEB. Enter the building from the south "tower" on the
ground floor and take the elevator to the fourth floor. The room is in
the south west most corner of the building. There will also be signs
pointing the way. If you need help finding EEB take a look at the url
below:

http://www.washington.edu/students/maps/map.cgi?EEB

I plan on setting up a demo SeattleWireless node for the meeting, bring
your laptop and 802.11b cards if you've got them.

I hope to see you all there!

Richard Lotz