Room Confirmed (EE1 403): LUG Meeting Scheduled for Thursday December 6th (fwd)

Richard Lotz rlotz at u.washington.edu
Wed Dec 5 11:22:43 PST 2001

The building is actually EE1, not EEB as EEB has been demolished. EE1 is
also known as the CS/EE building, or new electrical engineering building.
I've fixed the references below. My apologies.

--

Greetings again,

Tomorrow's (Thursday, December 6th), LUG meeting will be held in the CS/EE
building, room 403. We have a conference room on the fourth floor of EE1.
Enter the building from the south "tower" on the ground floor and take the
elevator to the fourth floor. The room is in the south west most corner
of the building. There will also be signs pointing the way. If you need
help finding EE1 take a look at the url below:

http://www.washington.edu/students/maps/map.cgi?EE1

I plan on setting up a demo SeattleWireless node for the meeting, bring
your laptop and 802.11b cards if you've got them.

I hope to see you all there!

Richard Lotz