Watch out here I come again ;)

Trevor Leffler tleffler at u.washington.edu
Fri Dec 21 10:21:14 PST 2001

Just a minor addition here: You might consider the strings
"boca__.u.washington.edu" (that's two underscores) so that the host matches
just boca01, boca02, etc. rather than bocaraton.u.washington.edu. Now
granted, the chances of some boca%.u hacker situation is slim but you never
know. Caveat: hosts like bocaxy.u, bocabu.u, etc. will work. The
underscore means "a single character," not a single digit. So there you go.

-Trevor