Set up samba.

R. Hansen rhansen at u.washington.edu
Thu Dec 27 15:41:05 PST 2001

I absolutely agree with Cliff, there is no reason/need to involve WINS or
DNS in this matter. Samba should function on a network without a "domain
server"

Furthermore, the insight to drop ipchains completely would at least let
you know where the bug lies. When I solved my firewall issue, it was first
by stopping the entire wall and then reworking it from the ground up to
give my windows boxes access.

Ryan