Recommend MTA.

Dan Sanderson dsanders at dansanderson.com
Thu Dec 27 23:32:44 PST 2001

I like Exim far more than I expected to, but my only other MTA experience
has been with sendmail, and it wasn't a happy one. I tried Exim because
it's the default for the latest Debian, and I got it to do almst
everything I wanted it to do in just a few hours.

It's not the simplest; I still needed the O'Reilly book to get it where I
wanted, and there are some things I still don't understand. But virtual
hosting was a snap, and that's mostly what I was looking for.

-- Dan