Network not working - But everything is setup fine?

Benjamin Honsinger Honsinger at whs.wsd.wednet.edu
Mon Feb 5 17:13:07 PST 2001

I have a computer in which networking appears to be setup correctly in
all ways I know how to check. ifconfig returns a perfectly setup netcard,
everything is setup perfect in netconf. In short, despite of all the great
knowledge I've gleaned from previous help from this list, I haven't a clue as
to what is wrong. Any suggestions? I know this is kind of vague, but I don't
know what else to say - I can't find anything wrong to report. No error is
given when I ping anywhere, it simply sits there. Thanks for any help!

- Ben Honsinger

PS The ethernet cable is cat5 and works.