ACM Linux Installfest

matt william barclay ketchie at u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 6 14:38:32 PST 2001

Hello,

The Department of Computer Science and Engineering ACM is hosting a Linux
Installfest. If you are interested in helping or attending, please see
below...

Thanks,
Matt Barclay
mbarclay at cs.washington.edu

P.S. When you RSVP for the event, please note in your Email that you are
a linux at u reader. Rumor has it that there will also be pizza and drinks
too!

PGP Fingerprint: 3A14 D2BB B693 72C9 8F19 C697 21A9 3865 C9BA C40E
PGP Key: http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/mbarclay/pgpkey.txt