Quota troubles again

R. David Whitlock ryandav at u.washington.edu
Fri Feb 9 12:20:22 PST 2001

Wooo Hooo! I been fighting that dang quota limit for the last two
quarters!!! Thanks for the heads up on that man...

(heh, now C&CI will know who all the linux folk are, cause we're all
bumping our quotas at once...)

-david

"If PacMan had affected us as kids, we'd be running around in dark rooms,
munching pills and listening to electronic music"
-iso