openssh

Cliff cliffo at u.washington.edu
Fri Feb 16 11:52:28 PST 2001

Hey all,

Wondering if anyone has compiled the latest version of openssh on
slackware? I compiled openssl on my P90 (ugh, that took forever) and
then compiled openssh with no compiler errors. But when I started up
the new version of sshd, I was not able to ssh back in. I could
connect, but my password was not accepted for any account...I tried
connecting with both the version 1 ssh.com client as well as the openssh
client...

I haven't checked any documentation yet, so forgive me if I need to
RTFM.

Thanks,
Cliff