openssh

Aaron aaron at darklands.org
Fri Feb 16 19:28:31 PST 2001

# Dave D. (or anyone at CAC), as far as updating the clusters on
# dante/homer/etc. can't you just run sshd in fall back mode so we can take
# advantage of ssh2 now and still support those who have not installed (or
# can't get) an ssh2 client for their systems?

C&C is currently testing ssh2 in those environments. As of Monday, no
problems had been reported. I don't remember the exact timeline for
those clusters, but I imagine it won't be later than June 13.

Aaron