looking for a top-notch sys admin

Cliff cliffo at u.washington.edu
Fri Feb 23 09:26:12 PST 2001

Not particularly. I don't consider it "raiding the UW of it's talent" since we
are mostly students and would be looking for placement outside the U as
graduation (or at least summer vacation) approaches. If this were a staff
mailing list, I would be more annoyed and would definitely interpret this as an
attempt to hire away good people who work here.

Cliff