Network not working - But everything is setup fine?

Benjamin Honsinger Honsinger at whs.wsd.wednet.edu
Fri Feb 23 16:38:37 PST 2001

Just in case anyone was wondering about this thread, I'll respond. I finally
got some time to work on it some more, and I've ended up just swapping a 3c509
card with the 3c503 card that was having problems. I'll need to use that card
at a later date, so I'll find out then whether the card itself is bad or just
didn't like this particular hardware setup. The 3c509 card worked perfect first
try. Thanks for all your great help! And it wasn't for nothing, I will need
this card later... =)

- Ben