SCSI disk problem

B. Koeller bkoeller at u.washington.edu
Sun Jul 1 22:31:18 PDT 2001

Heya,

Not sure if anyone is really interested...but I got the disk to work. :)

Turns out the disk drive and my scsi tape drive were not at all pleased
with each other. Unplug one and the other worked like a champ.

Thanks much for the suggestions slowping. As with any problem, I learned
much more than I expected. Thanks.

B.