MySQL, ODBC, and Access

JS Schiller scott at domainalchemy.com
Tue Jul 10 23:48:56 PDT 2001

....<roll eyes>

and this time I'll include the link referred to:
http://www.anse.de/mysqlfront/

Should you choose to forego the route of making MySQL editable through
Access, I've found this app to be a great intermediate step for those of
us that NEED the GUI-

Scott Schiller

PS- I would love to see the man for the ODBC process (hint, hint) Any
pointers for a good place to start?