A different samba question.

Joshua J. Loomis jloomis at u.washington.edu
Mon Jul 23 21:53:23 PDT 2001

hello,

I was curious as to whether or not any of the universal access systems
(becker or dante, in my case) have the smbmount utility available
somewhere. I'd like to somehow mount my files to dante or something so
that I might be able to admninistrate them while away from campus. if it
is not installed, are there any restrictions against it if I do not share
the contents with the public?

best regards,
Josh