samba Q

Parker Thompson parkert at u.washington.edu
Tue Jul 24 11:36:05 PDT 2001

In our last episode Jeff Silverman exclaimed:

:The UW, along with everybody else on the internet, is under attack.

:Clearly, we have figure out how to organize. I'd like to see some

:discussion on how we can do that better.

Perhaps these are the droids you're looking for:

R870: Unix System Administration: A Survival Course

Prerequisite:
R105: Introduction to Unix, R125: Unix Shell Programming: Bourne Shell and
Friends, or comparable experience

Course Fee:
$270

Class Notes:
http://www.cac.washington.edu/R870

Sections:
Click on the section you want to register for:

Summer Quarter 2001
Section A : Mon., Wed., Fri., Aug. 13, 15, 17 9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.