Sircam virus

'Lumberjack' A. Parker zaphod42 at u.washington.edu
Wed Jul 25 10:40:14 PDT 2001

Well, from a quick search it seems that the way most people suggest trying
to stop the propogation of virii through majordomo is to set the allowable
message size lower(maybe around 10K).

Another possiblility would be to place something in from of the majordomo
mailer in the aliases file when majordomo is called. So where you have
the

list "| <majordomo> <args>"

change it to

Andy

sorry about the config format if it is wrong, I'm going from memory at the
moment

"...it's no challenge to destroy the weak."
- Abner Doon, _Breaking the Game_, Orson Scott Card
zaphod42 at u.washington.edu