Cisco 675 Question

WebMasterP webmasterp at xtremetek.com
Thu Jul 26 15:15:43 PDT 2001

sorry to say, but you're way off base :D

You have to be in enable mode to do any of the commands we are talking
about.

there is exec and enable mode, you start out in exec, then you type in
enable to set nat entries

goes like this
password
enable
password
set nat entry delete all
write
reboot

and then they all come back.
I'm pretty sure that's the same problem the orginal guy is having.

Regards,
Dan Podhola
Web Master
http://www.autoadvisor.com