Cisco 675 Question

Z. Frazier zfrazier at u.washington.edu
Fri Jul 27 17:34:01 PDT 2001

i used to have a cisco 675,

if you log in on the serial console and issue a break as it is booting or
right after, you will get a prompt at which you can type "ES 6" , this
will erase page number 6 of the memory...

this however may go to far, as it cleans all of your NVRAM, passwords, and
config file. great for a fast and dirty fix...

i think you enter "MO" or "monitor off" or something similar next. then
"go" should reboot the modem to a clean out of the box state.

i remeber finding this a while go on somebodys personal homepage hosted by
Qwest. In fact there tech support said they couildn't help me, but sent
me to the page of a customer...

-zach

Zach Frazier
zfrazier at u.washington.edu