MySQL Troubles

M. Scholz msperrin at u.washington.edu
Sat Jul 28 17:19:12 PDT 2001

Not having a great deal of MySql expertise, though I am trying, nor even a
list of symptoms (eg what machine is spitting this error, when it occurs,
what you're doing with it, etc)

The "obvious" steps I would take first would be:

I would probably try to see exactly what database the database.inc.php
file is calling on line 7, and then check the permissions, and users of
said database...

assuming you haven't already.

MORE INFO, Please...

-Matthew Scholz