MySQL Troubles

B. Koeller bkoeller at u.washington.edu
Sun Jul 29 22:08:54 PDT 2001

Heya,

The host authorization stuff is contained in a database that mysql
initialzes upon bootup. If you launch the mysql command line utility and
'use mysql;' You can update the user table to allow connections from
boca%.washington.edu. Check mysql.com for exact syntax. Also, don't forget
to flush privileges after making changes. Thanks and good luck.

Brandon Koeller
http://koellers.org
brandon at koellers.org