Xwindows

J. Kyllo jkyllo+lug at echospiral.com
Wed Mar 28 14:53:18 PST 2001

What does the command df report? That will tell you how much disk space
is free on each of your mounted partitions. It could be that your home
partition (if it isn't huge) is full. With a small one (I used to use
100M and a seperate partition for all of my actual data) netscape will
fill it up with it's cache even though you tell it to limit itself.

-Jeff