Installing Windows after Linux

C. Mills boson at u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 29 00:01:15 PST 2001

I have two hard disks, one is the first primary master and is completely
used up by linux. It has a boot, root, and swap partition and thats it.
The second is the second primary slave and doesn't get recognized by my
bios on start up. Linux recognizes it when it starts though. It has
nothing on it and it would be ideal if I could install Linux on that.

I had the notion that I swap the two hard drives and install windows on
the blank disk, (as the primary master). That didn't work since my bios
didn't recognize it at all and may have not worked for reasons I am
ignorant of.

Charlie