Installing Windows after Linux

Mike mike at boobaz.net
Thu Mar 29 11:08:37 PST 2001

But also remember that there are other things to consider. If for
example, you change your primary disk to become a slave (on the primary
controller, or otherwise) and add a new primary disk for Winblows, all
your entries in /etc/fstab will need to change to reflect the disk
swappage. E.g. /dev/hda1 is now /dev/hdb1

-=<(| mike at boobaz.net |)>=-