[linux] meeting?

D. Whitlock workin at speakeasy.net
Thu May 1 08:18:13 PDT 2003

> I say just throw out some dates. most days other than Tuesdays.

> Though Fridays I typically prefer to be outside than inside geeking.

> -richard

Okay, 5/12 or 5/14 for week after next, 5/19 or 5/22 for three weeks
out, or we can just have sudden chaos and go for next week 5/5 or 5/8.
That way none of these bump into dates given ealier by Mark. I think
7pm is a good time to pitch. Most of us are out of classes/work by
then, and the rooms available.

Speak up now, or... well, nows the time to speak up, anyway.

-David