[linux] meeting?

Jen Barrick laeren at u.washington.edu
Thu May 1 09:04:28 PDT 2003

More voting in... Every single time these things go on, they're always on
days I can't make it, so I figured I should actually chime in...

I'd say NOT 5/8 or 5/22. Thursdays with the not so goodness.

Mondays and Wednesdays are golden.

-Jen

1 May 2003 ni, uchuukuukan de D. Whitlock kara, kono meseji tsuita: