[linux] meeting?

Mark L. Chang mlchang at u.washington.edu
Thu May 1 12:03:36 PDT 2003

On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 09:04:28AM -0700 or thereabouts, Jen Barrick wrote:

> More voting in... Every single time these things go on, they're always on

> days I can't make it, so I figured I should actually chime in...

> I'd say NOT 5/8 or 5/22. Thursdays with the not so goodness.

> Mondays and Wednesdays are golden.

Reservation has been made for 5/14 7-10pm. I will let the list know when
it is confirmed. I requested room EE303 and the LCD projector as well.

Mark

--
Apparently the Dutch now prided themselves on being better at queues than the
English, which was absurd, because standing cheerfully in line was the English