[linux] Meeting

Mark L. Chang mlchang at u.washington.edu
Sun May 4 15:46:58 PDT 2003

All is on for the meeting. If someone wants to publicize it, that'd be
great. 5/14, 7-10PM. LCD will be available, as will an 802.11b access
point and hopefully a 10/100 switch. To the guy that offered, why don't
you grab your big switch for the meeting.

I'll be doing a very open-mic-style wiki demo. If someone wants me
discuss building a home file server, that's cool too. I have one up and
running that I can get to. Perhaps a vim talk?

Then, there's the geek for all. Bring power strips if anyone has 'em
handy. I think it'll be great to have people just looking over other
people's shoulders to get some new ideas on how things are going. Q&A
time sounds great.

I can bring a laptop with a burner to burn out rh7.3/8.0/9.0 cds and
other stuff if there is interest.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good
with ketchup.