[linux] raid question

Jesse Weigert jesse at rainydawg.com
Wed May 7 22:49:09 PDT 2003

I believe so. Just remember that until the syncing is done, the system
can't be considered stable and reliable. If something happens to the drives
while it is syncing, you'll lose a lot of data. Not fun! But if the system
isn't mission critical, or you are just wanting to play with linux before
relying on RAID functunality, it should be fine.

-Jesse