[linux] Fwd: [Rsolist] 2003 DAWG DAZE/STUDENT ACTIVITIES FAIR!!!

Richard Lotz rlotz at u.washington.edu
Thu Sep 4 10:52:05 PDT 2003

Does anyone want to actively recruit new members on October 1st? I
don't mind helping but I don't want to be the only one out there.
I''ve also got class until 11:30 so someone would need to be there
early to help.

If there's interest I'll reserve a table.

Begin forwarded message:

-richard

--
Richard Lotz