[linux] stuff for sale

Michael Frank msfrank at u.washington.edu
Sun Sep 7 14:59:08 PDT 2003

Cleaning my house has turned up a few items I'd like to sell:

* Shuttle FS40G barebones system w/ AMD Duron 1.2ghz. The website for
these machines is at http://us.shuttle.com. I'm not sure if I have all
the accompanying stuff (s-video to av-output cable, twin USB port cable).
Asking $150.

* Orinoco silver PCMCIA card. Asking $30.

* Orinoco PCI to PCMCIA bridge. Works fine with linux. Asking $15.

* Linksys ProConnect 4 port KVM switch (model no. SVIEW04). I've had a
problem off and on with the mouse 'disappearing' when I switch from linux
to windows when using an Intellimouse Explorer, so caveat emptor. Comes
with 2 sets of cables. Asking $70.

Michael