[linux] Connecting to Dante's FTP server

Dejan Nikic dejann at u.washington.edu
Thu Sep 18 23:17:53 PDT 2003

Ok I'm home now and here is how i got gftp to work:

-first compile/install the latest version gftp 2.0.15
-go under FTP > Options go under SSH and check "Need SSH User/Pass" and
"Use SSH2 SFTP subsys"
-also get ssh-askpass and install it i'm using some gnome version of it
that looks pretty cool

Tell me if it works.