[linux] Apache and VirtualHost running SSL

Peter Abrahamsen peidran at u.washington.edu
Tue Sep 23 19:28:00 PDT 2003

Look at each of your VirtualHost specifications, e.g.:

<VirtualHost www.foo.bar:80>

Make sure that each says either 80 or 443, and none says *. If there is a
VirtualHost with *, you might want to duplicate the declaration, once with
port 80 and once with 443 (and the SSL engine on, etc).

If someone knows a better way to get around this, please correct me.

Peter

--
Peter Abrahamsen Seattle, Washington, USA
CEP, Phil, iSchool http://www.abrahamsen.com/peter/