[linux] Re: RedHat and The Future of Linux...

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Wed Sep 24 15:14:01 PDT 2003

Doug McLean <dougmc at u.washington.edu> writes:

> Some of us though are stuck with good ol' dial-up modem, so that's out

> of the picture, or I would have tried that by now. :p

The Locke computing center used to have a windows box that you could
D/L ISO's onto and then burn to disk. I've not checked in a few
years.

I'm sure there are other places around that have the same
functionality.

best,
-tony

--
rossini at u.washington.edu http://www.analytics.washington.edu/
Biomedical and Health Informatics University of Washington

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may be
confidential and privileged. If you received this message in error,
please destroy it and notify the sender. Thank you.