[linux] Debian Install: 1 CD

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Wed Sep 24 16:14:37 PDT 2003

"Cere M. Davis" <cere at u.washington.edu> writes:

> I agree. This problem is really frustrating. If anyone has connections

> into the Debian developers "inner circle" I would love for someone to

> forward this to whoever and know what their reasoning for not doing this.

That's easy. Time, people, resources... (its been suggested numerous
times on debian-devel...)

(note that unstable does get patched reasonably fast, usually within a
day or so of stable, but it takes time to trickle to testing).

best,
-tony

--
rossini at u.washington.edu http://www.analytics.washington.edu/
Biomedical and Health Informatics University of Washington

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may be
confidential and privileged. If you received this message in error,
please destroy it and notify the sender. Thank you.