[linux] Debian Install: 1 CD

Evan Martin martine at danga.com
Thu Sep 25 01:59:54 PDT 2003

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 01:25:05AM -0700, Peter Abrahamsen wrote:

> Release early, release often. I'm convinced it's doable (and yes, I

> know Debian's huge). There have been good ideas suggested in the past

> for how to accomplish this and keep everyone sane, but it's never

> happened.

I'm getting a bit off-topic here, but I recently read an announcement by
the release manager: he basically tossed out a bunch of the rules in a
(desperate?) attempt to see if they could get the build together. I
think the plan is to have a release by/in October, but I may have that
confused with the GTK 2.4 schedule.

--
Evan Martin
martine at danga.com