[linux] Japanese input for FireFox on Fedora

Jeremy Cheng hkdb at u.washington.edu
Thu Dec 9 09:17:34 PST 2004

I haven't really looked at FC3 yet and being that a lot of things seem
to be broken for me at work, it's not making me too confident in saying
what I am about to suggest will work for sure. I have done it in FC2
though.

Anyways, enough bab... have you tried scim? In fact, it was originally
a turbo linux project and it worked like wonders in FC2. I was able to
type Chinese, Japanese and Korean with it in firefox and pretty much all
applications I used.

gl,

-J
--------------------------------------