[linux] Japanese input for FireFox on Fedora

dougmc at u.washington.edu dougmc at u.washington.edu
Thu Dec 9 09:35:08 PST 2004

Personally, I think FC3 made some big improvements over 2 (My wife and I have used both), but it has broken other things in the process. I still like it better than FC2 though.

Anyhow, so this scim program does it work similarly to MS's Global IME, or is it something completely different? Did you get scim from Fedora's download sites or somewhere else?

Doug McLean
CSS Systems Administrator
University of Washington, Bothell
http://staff.washington.edu/dougmc/pgp.html