[linux] Japanese input for FireFox on Fedora

Ethan Merritt merritt at u.washington.edu
Thu Dec 9 11:14:00 PST 2004

On Thursday 09 December 2004 08:37 am, dougmc at u.washington.edu wrote:

I had been using canna server + kinput2 until recently, so I could
probably talk you through that.

But now that I've seen Mandrake 10.1, which has multiple language
support *truly* integrated via SCIM, I have to say this is tremendously
more convenient. I don't know if there is a SCIM package for Fedora
core, but if dual English/Japanese use is a priority then you might
find it worth switching to Mandrake 10.1

Ethan A Merritt merritt at u.washington.edu
Biomolecular Structure Center
Mailstop 357742
University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195