[linux] Re: Linux Users Group Registration

Joshua Daniel Franklin joshuadf at u.washington.edu
Fri Dec 10 17:26:20 PST 2004

So it looks like we students aren't the only ones waiting until
the last minute this quarter... here's the results from SAO from
the registration I submitted in October. :)

It would be nice to have some things planned before the break...
how many people could come to something next week?

Say Tuesday afternoon at 2 PM either on campus or the Ave?

Topic: what each of us is looking for out of the Linux
User Group and/or looking to put into it.