[linux] Support for OSes with programs

youshi10 at u.washington.edu youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Sun Dec 12 12:11:42 PST 2004

Meh. I've worked with FreeBSD before. I just walked away from it because of issues with program support, the installer, and the ports system. As long as it has improved a great deal since 5.1 AND the nvidia driver (that was the main caviat that drove me away from FreeBSD) is better, I would be willing to switch back.
-Garrett