[linux] Support for OSes with programs

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Sun Dec 12 12:50:08 PST 2004

Oh well. Here's to recompiling my system from Stage 1 on my P4 *waits 2 days
for setup to complete...*. If anything does go south with this though, I'm
either dumping Gentoo for another OS or *shudders* going back to Windows
because I don't have time to deal with these sorts of software issues.
-Garrett