[linux] Support for OSes with programs

Cliff cliffo at u.washington.edu
Tue Dec 14 17:58:51 PST 2004

I can comment that you don't need to recompile for Nvidia support in
Debian. There are 2 packages you'll need to get...nvidia-kernel-<kernel
version> and nvidia-glx. If you do 'apt-cache search nvidia' you should
see the list of those and other nvidia specific things.

Then it's just a matter of tweaking your XF86Config-4 file to use the
binary driver and you should be set!

Cliff