[linux] Support for OSes with programs

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Wed Dec 15 00:58:44 PST 2004

Interestingly enough though, I have the APM enabled in my current patched
2.6.9 kernel build and it appears to work perfectly fine. There just was
some sort of patch going from r4 to r9 that seemed to wreak havok with my
system. Some day I'll go look into it, but I have other things to do right
now.
-Garrett