[linux] linux DVD episode jukebox

Marshall Bjerke mbjerke at u.washington.edu
Tue Dec 28 13:50:43 PST 2004

You might check out dvd::rip. Its a gui frontend to a bunch of backend
tools (like transcode) that I think does what you are asking. Check it
out here http://www.exit1.org/dvdrip/ . I use gentoo and its in
portage, it is likely in other package repositories depending on your
distribution.

Good luck!

-Marshall

P.S. We need to have a UWLUG meeting sometime this quarter!