[linux] linux DVD episode jukebox

Dejan Nikic dejann at u.washington.edu
Tue Dec 28 15:37:57 PST 2004

You might also want to check out Avidemux. You can look at it on
http://fixounet.free.fr/avidemux/ whch can maybe help you create
comercialless DVDs and so forth.

As far as ripping try this command:

mplayer dvd://1 -dumpstream

or something of that sort not sure now. Look around man for mplayer.
This is assuming of course that you do have mplayer, but it's safe to
say that if you have any of the modern distros and do video stuff you
would probably have it.