[linux] GSLUG Lunch this Tuesday (Jan 4)

Brian Gershon briang at ragingweb.com
Thu Dec 30 16:31:26 PST 2004

This is an invite for new and existing Linux users to join
us this Tuesday 1/4 at Noon for lunch (in the Northend).

We'll have time to eat, socialize, and discuss Linux
projects we'd like to work on with others.

Gordito's Healthy Mexican Food
213 N 85th St
http://seattle.citysearch.com/profile?id=10774485

------------
Lunch Topics
------------
- Do we want to move this lunch to the U-District?
- What Linux projects are people working on?
- Or bring a topic to discuss

---------
New List!
---------
We now have an email discussion list for those that want
to continue the discussion outside of the lunches.

Sign-up:
http://lists.gslug.org/gslug-lunch-northend.html

Start a lunch in your area?
Is the northend lunch too far away? It's easy to start a
lunch in your area - just find a place, and send out an
announcment!

Happy New Years! See you Tuesday,
Bri